Friday, July 27, 2007

It's Football Time in Tennessee...almost!





Last night, our family went to the UT picnic. For the Vol faithful, this is an unofficial kick-off to football season. Of course, it is only 36 days until the first game. Yeah! Jackson was so confused why they did not actually play football last night. He did get to meet Erik Ainge and Jerod Mayo. Also, Coach Phil Fulmer started recruiting Jackson last night. They were all extremely nice to Jackson. We had a great time and got excited about the upcoming season.

5 comments:

Segadi Family said...

Wow- what an exciting memory!

Julie said...

I'm expecting a life-size one of Jackson and Phil in the bonus room!

mandiandjosh said...

That is AWESOME! Preston is a little jealous! I bet they all loved meeting Jackson and giving him knuckles with explosion!

Jillina said...

Rebekah I found your blog through Mandi's. I can not get over how cute and big Jackson is! Adorable! I'm glad I found your blog and look forward to seeing what else is going on with you guys.

JSM said...

yay! I've been wondering how you've been doing... :)