Sunday, August 12, 2007

Atlanta Braves Game

Andy, Jackson, and Rebekah
Jackson and Brody
Last Saturday night, we went with the Bowens to see the Braves play the Rockies. This was Jackson's first baseball game. I think he really enjoyed it, even though he did not want to sit still the entire time. I am sure this is the first of many trips to sporting events for our family. I have great memories of going with my family to see the Cubs play every summer. Hopefully, we will be able to take Jackson to Wrigley Field someday.

6 comments:

Christine said...

How cute! I hope y'all had a good time in Charleston. We missed getting to hear Andy on Sunday. Will had a fever and Len was in Charlotte for a wedding. Jackson is starting to look more and more like you. Especially in that family picture.

Mandy said...

Looks like a fun trip! Jackson was playing baseball at our house this morning with Carter...they were so cute together! We'll see you both soon!

Segadi Family said...

Elan's first baseball game was at the Braves too! Looks like you guys had a great time! Did Jackson hang in for the post game concert?

Jillina said...

Glad to hear how Jackson did. We keep talking about going to a game and taking William.

Unknown said...

That Jackson is such a cutie! And Jennifer Bell looks amazing for just having had a baby! Not that I'm surprised. Must be nice to be that photogenic after giving birth...

LB said...

I found your blog! I decided I would try and join the blogging world, too!?! It was good to see you at the game even if it was just for a brief moment. Maybe one day when the boys get bigger we can take them and stay the whole game!