Thursday, October 8, 2009

Going to the Chapel!

Robert, my cousin, and Brandy got married in Cookeville last weekend. They were so sweet and asked Jackson to be their ring bearer. He was excited because he relishes any opportunity to perform. Rehearsal went great, and he told me the rings on the pillow were pretend. Jackson and I also enjoyed the rehearsal dinner that night. He was thrilled with his Titans presents.











Jackson wore a white suit that my aunt had made for my cousin (the groom) to wear in a wedding when he was little. We were glad it fit Jackson perfectly and looked cute on him.

Andy thought Jackson looked like Tattoo from Fantasy Island. I think this was his first time to wear a tie. Wow...he is growing up so fast!

































































The happy couple is on their way to the reception, which was at a beautiful winery in Baxter. Congratulations to Robert and Brandy!

















2 comments:

Julie said...

You all look great! I'm so glad it went well.

Candie Bowen said...

Jackson looks so cute! What a fun experience!