Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas part 1

On Sunday, we celebrated Christmas with my Granny Evans and Aunt Gertie in Columbia. Granny cooked a wonderful lunch for everyone, and we all had fun together eating and watching football. Jackson played football in the den with my dad, Andy, and my brother.
Jackson eating my Granny's famous fudge pie. This is a favorite of Andy and my brother. Now Jackson can join them. She also made my favorite banana pudding. Hers is incredible. It has a meringue on top. Yummy!
Granny Evans and Drew

She had lots of health problems earlier in the year, but she is doing so much better. We are thankful to God for her recovery.
Aunt Gertie and Drew

She is 95 years old and has never been married. She and my grandmother have lived together for about 15 years. She is our third grandmother and has always been so good to us. We joke that she will outlive all of us.
Jackson with his new "tricycle" helmet. He was so excited. I thought he would wear it in the car on the way home. Somehow, we got him to take it off. Yes, it is like a size 5. We were actually worried that it would be too small. He has a rather large head. His head circumference is always in the 97 percentile at the doctor.


No comments: