Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Program

This is Jackson's preschool Christmas program. He and the other 2 year olds are singing "Put you red bell in." They also sang "If you're happy and you know it."
All the children singing Jingle Bells and We wish you a Merry Christmas. It was so cute. I really wish I had video camera for moments like this...any recommendations?
Jackson in his jammies...he was unsure about wearing them to school.
Carter and Jackson
Our Family minus Drew...who was sleeping

5 comments:

Mandy said...

The kids were so cute in the Christmas program! I'm so glad Jackson and Carter are in the same class. Talk to you soon!
Love, Mandy

Julie said...

What a cute program! He's a little doll! By the way-We loved "the punks" card!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the comment you left! I like your Christmas eve tradition...very fun!

Christine said...

Sounds like y'all had a great Christmas and are making some very memorable traditions! I'm glad life is getting back to normal. I left your Castles and Crowns invitations with Lauren and she is going to bring them to church on Sunday. I went ahead and put the addresses of everyone who bought something at the last show on some of the invitations.
I love the idea of wearing pj's for the Christmas program. Looks like fun.

Candie Bowen said...

What fun, family Christmas memories!