Monday, February 18, 2008

Silly Jackson

Jackson and Clifford at Barnes and Noble storytime
Drew having tummy time with Jackson

Jackson is at the age where he says and does things that are so funny to me. Here are few examples...
--Any toy can play football. It is really amazing. He has these football guys (they are the UT football player version of GI Joe men) that have a field complete with the power T and checkerboard endzones. He loves to pretend with them. Sometimes, we have to get the mini gator for the players when they get hurt and need to go to the locker room. Well, this has caused the Cars movie cars, his animals, the Little People, etc. to have their own football games. I will hear him saying "Touchdown Lightning" or "Leak Less stuffed him."
--He pointed to the question mark on the keyboard the other day and said there's the mystery mousketool.
--If we hear Drew crying, he immediately turns on the monitor to make sure. He says, "yeah, he's upset." Then talks in to the monitor as if it was a walkie talkie and says, "Drew, we're coming!"
--Jackson asked Andy, "why do you have to go to work?" Andy responds, "to make money." Jackson then says, "Daddy, I have money in my piggy bank if you need it."

6 comments:

The Byrd Family said...

Hilarious!! I know, the things they say crack me up!! I really wished that I had starting writing things in a book...I can't remember everything! :) Drew is just growing like a weed!! Precious little boys!

Candie Bowen said...

Jackson is such a funny little boy! He's looking so big!

Segadi Family said...

Those are so funny- I loved reading those!! Sooo cute and great pictures!

Julie said...

So funny-He is so witty, which doesn't surprise me at all! I'm glad you're recording these-you'll love looking back on them!

mandiandjosh said...

that little drew is a cutie and getting so big.

i could read jackson comments all day long!:)

Heather B Mc said...

Love the monitor scenerio.