Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Baby Shower for Melissa

Melissa and some new personalized burp cloths
Jennifer, Amy, Melissa, me, and Mandy



On Sunday, I went to Kentucky with some friends for Melissa Hanvey's baby shower. Baby Asher Thomas is due at the end of April (maybe he will be born on my birthday!). Melissa looked beautiful and got lots of fun and useful baby gear. Amy, Jennifer and I hung out with Melissa and Steve after the shower at their house. We all sat on the bed and talked just like old times at Twin Oaks and Royal Arms. It was great to spend a day with my wonderful friends and celebrate this exciting time with Melissa.

2 comments:

Candie Bowen said...

What a busy month & it's not even half way over! I've been meaning to ask you about the DC trip. You are brave- looks like you all had lots of fun! The snow saga is hilarious. Brody didn't last long either in his tennis shoes (no snow boots!)& gloves that were too big & kept falling off.

Julie said...

You have been busy! I'm so impressed about the DC trip!! I didn't know you all were doing that! I can't wait to hear more about it!
Same for us and the snow-too cold for frances!