Monday, March 24, 2008

Springtime Fun

Easter Family Photo
Jackson and his friends hunt Easter eggs at school

More egg hunting at a friends' house
This are pictures from Easter day at my grandmothers' house in Columbia. We had lunch with my family. Since Jackson and Drew are the only grandkids, Jackson had a solo Easter egg hunt. A total of eight adults watch him hunt eggs. Everytime he would find an egg, he would hold it up and say, "ta da." One of the eggs was open when he found it, he looked at us and said, "it's hatching!" Next year, Drew can join in on the action.

We are looking forward to more pretty days outside. The Easter bunny brought Jackson a Spiderman scooter, and he is thrilled about riding it outside. He had to ride it in the garage this morning. Jackson also got a miniature Zamboni. He is obsessed with Predators hockey right now. He told several people at church on Sunday that "the Easter bunny hooked me up." Drew got some CD's, a book, a bib, and a music set. He is in the process of cutting his first tooth. I felt the little ridges in his mouth yesterday, so it should be visible soon.

9 comments:

LB said...

Sweet Easter outfits! I didn't get to see you on Sunday. The Easter Bunny did "hook-up" Jackson! He says the funniest things! I wonder where he gets it? ;)

Julie said...

They look so sweet! Jackson informed me he he was "hooked up". He always makes me laugh!

Segadi Family said...

Great pictures- love the family picture, yall all look so nice! I love the big words that he uses!

Segadi Family said...

Great pictures! Yall all look so nice in the family pix! Funny boy- I love the big words he uses!

The Byrd Family said...

The boys look so handsome!! All of you look nice all dressed up! (Great place for picture taking!) I love to hear Jackson stories...isn't this a great age?! :)

The Byrd Family said...

You all look so nice...great place to take pictures! I love to hear Jackson stories...isn't this a great age?!

Polly said...

Look who I found!! You guys look wonderful!

Polly Harrell

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

great pictures - everyone looked so nice for Easter! And it was good to see a picture of the gals from college. Hope they're doing well! Wonder where they are now?

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

great pictures of the family! and it was so good to see a picture of the college girls. hope they're doing well!