Saturday, July 26, 2008

UT Sports Picnic

Last Thursday night, our family went to the UT Sports Picnic at Lipscomb. It is somewhat bizarre to be in Allen Arena with a ton of other people in orange. However, the event was so fun. Of course, Jackson loved it. On the way, he told me he was going to eat with the players. I tried to explain to him that they would be at another table (and probably would not want to eat dinner with a 3 year old who asks a ton of questions). He kept telling me, "only 2 players came, the others are in Knoxville." We are thrilled about the start of football season and cannot wait to see the Big Orange take on UCLA at the Rose Bowl Stadium. Just a few more weeks...



Pat Summitt asked to hold Drew and was so sweet to him.
Then he coughed. To which she says, "I have this effect on people. They usually cough or throw up." Hillarious!
Arian Foster and Robert Ayers are helping Jackson to flex his muscles. He showed them his muscles and said, "welcome to the gun show." They were cracking up at him and were extremely nice to him.


Andy's family...in all our orange! GO VOLS!!!!

12 comments:

LB said...

Jackson is hilarious! Who teaches him all those sayings?! ;) HA!

Candie Bowen said...

Cute! I love the muscles! What fun!!! And I'm sorry, but my crimson blood is making me say it-- Roll Tide!!!!

Segadi Family said...

What a fun family night!! Those pictures could be worth some money some day!!

Julie said...

You gave me a good laugh this morning! Sounds like a fun night!

kma said...

Ward would not approve of all that ORANGE, but it looks like a super fun time! :) Kelly

Courtney said...

That is hilarious! My husband would be jealous if he saw this post...

Unknown said...

You guys are crazy! I miss orange everywhere, we are only allowed Blue and Red when we cross the border to IN. Asher has outgrown his UK outfit, still can wear his Dolphins uniform.

Dee-Dee said...

Go Big Orange!! Great pictures! I love the one of the boys in the tub, too.

Kari said...

WE are so not big orange fans..but have to admit that looked like alot of fun!!!

I love that about Jackson and his muscles!! HA!

Natalie said...

That is awesome that Jackson got to meet with all of them. He will remember that forever!! And by the way... Justin is jealous!! :0)
Tell Jackson we said "Go Big Orange"

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

What a neat event...especially being in town at Lipscomb. Great photos!

apc24_13_21 said...

Your kids are so cute! Not sure about the orange though... (Coming from a Vandy fan here.) ;)