Thursday, November 20, 2008

Applause of Heaven

Last night Drew and I were downstairs ready to leave for church. I called for Jackson to come downstairs so we could go. When he got downstairs, I asked what he was doing. Here is our conversation.
Jackson: "I was talking to God"
Me: "Oh...what were you talking about?"
Jackson: "I told him we were going to church and God was clapping and Jesus was clapping, too."
Me: "Why were they clapping?"
Jackson: "They are happy because we are going to church."
Me: "Oh..."
Jackson: "You know we worship God and Jesus at church."
Me: "That's great!"

Children never cease to amaze me!

3 comments:

Julie said...

So sweet!

mandiandjosh said...

Jackson never ceases to amaze me! I can't believe he is actually sitting at all these ball games. How fun!!!

Mandy said...

Great post! He is too funny. We enjoyed the feast yesterday and are ready for a week off of school!