Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Bride Wars

As you probably know, I love all things wedding! The whole process is so much fun and exciting to me. It is thrilling to work with brides and their families and see their dream day become a reality. So, I obviously love movies about weddings which are usually "chick flicks" as well. On Sunday afternoon, Emily, Stephanie and I took some girls in the youth group to see Bride Wars. The movie was super cute. I laughed and cried, what more could you ask for in a movie?!? And I think Anne Hathaway are adorable. Emily had the wonderful idea for us to wear formals (or bridesmaids dresses) to the movie. Most of the girls as well as Emily and I participated in the dress up fun. Any excuse to dress up is fun for me, since most days I wear jeans and t-shirt. Not much opportunity for dressing up in my present full time occupation (ha, ha, ha). Here we are after the movie and some yummy desserts from the Cheesecake Factory. Emily and I are having a little fight like the one between Emma and Liv in the movie.
If you love weddings and chick flicks, you should go see Bride Wars or just rent some of my other favorites like 27 Dresses, The Wedding Planner, or The Wedding Date.

5 comments:

Christine said...

Cute dress! Y'all are brave. I have to say I probably would have been one of the duds that didn't dress up. The movie looks hilarious though! See you tonight at Bunco!

Julie said...

You look like a hot mama! What a cute idea!

Beth said...

Loved the movie. What a cute idea to dress up.

Mandy said...

I'm glad you liked the movie - I can't wait to see as I too, enjoy movies all things wedding. Too funny that ya'll wore b'maids dresses!

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

What a cute idea to dress up and go to the movie. I really want to see it...maybe this weekend.

And Jackson's answers were cute. Glad he and Andy had a fun outing.