Sunday, January 4, 2009

Christmas Morning 2008

Jackson was so excited Christmas morning to see what Santa would bring him. Usually, he does not get out of his bed until 7 am. About 6:50 am, we hear "it is never going to be 7 on my clock!" So I went to his room and told him that I would lay in bed with him until it turned to 7. He kept asking me if I heard Santa or the reindeer last night. When the clock FINALLY said 7, I went to get the camera and Andy corralled him for a few minutes. He was running into the den to see what was under the tree.
Here is all the fun stuff that Santa delivered to our house on Christmas morning. A wooden train and tracks, Alvin and the Chipmunks DVD, and Toy Story 2 DVD for the boys to share. Hockey guys, a UT tackle buddy, Storm Trooper blaster for Jackson. A piano and a vacuum cleaner for Drew (who decided sleeping until 7:30 was more important than gifts from Santa).
Jackson immediately began playing with his hockey guys.
Jackson and Andy with the UT tackling buddy. When he saw him, he said, "it's just my age." Jackson loves pounding him, and so does Drew. However, Jackson still prefers to tackle Drew and Drew usually likes it.
Drew with his new rock-n-play piano. He is trying to figure out what all the excitement is about.
Andy and I got Drew a fire engine ride-on toy for Christmas. Here he is taking his first spin around the house.
Jackson has really enjoyed watching the Titans this season and going to a few games. His favorite player is Keith Bulluck. He really wanted his jersey for Christmas. He told us, "I want the light blue jersey with dark blue sleeves that is for little kids." It was harder to find than we thought it would be. Thanks to a Christmas miracle at Sports Seasons, we were able to get a huge reaction for Jackson.
My Little Titans player!
Just to prove I was actually there...here is a picture of me with my new shoes from Andy

2 comments:

Polly said...

Toy Story 2 is Isaac's all time favorite movie! Great choice Santa!

Mandy said...

Great pictures! Looks like the boys got all they wanted! You have done a much better job keeping up the blog than I have. :) Hope Jackson has a great birthday tomorrow!