Saturday, May 30, 2009

Family Pictures

Last Tuesday, we had some family pictures made in at The Landings. Ironically, this is where Andy and I lived 9 years ago when we got married. It was neat to be back there taking pictures with our two boys. There is a creek on the property. Unfortunately, Andy and I were the only ones who would stand in it. One of these will most likely become my new blog header. If you have a favorite, please let me know because you will have to look at every time you check my blog:) I tried doing some "touch-ups" with Picasa, which was fun.



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Mandy said...

All the pictures are great! I would vote for the last one to be your header of the blog. It is SO good of all of you!

melissahanvey said...

Wow your pics are really good!! It was great to hear from you today.