Friday, June 19, 2009

Oh Baby!

On Saturday, June 6, I was blessed to be at two baby showers. It was a fun day for me and my friends. We enjoyed celebrating Molly and Dana's pregnancies and cannot wait to meet Millie and Alex sometime in July. Candie, Laura Beth, and I hosted a brunch at my house. Breakfast foods and a beautiful cake from Emily were on the menu. All the girls had fun being together and looking at all the girly pink baby stuff for Millie.




Beautiful Molly with letters Candie made to hang in Millie's room


After a quick pit stop at church to set up for VBS we headed to April's house for Dana's baby shower for Alex. She got lots of precious blue boy things. Here are several of the girls who came to the shower. April, Lauren, and Ashley had a wonderful shower with lots of delicious desserts including homemade ice cream.


From the looks on our faces, we must have loved the gift she opened ;)

No comments: