Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Drew is 6 months old


Is there anything sweeter than a beautiful sleeping baby?
All smiles :)
"I love my toes...they are my favorite toy!"

My sweet little has turned 6 months old...no, I cannot believe it. He is the most precious little baby, who is a genuine cuddler. He loves to sit in our laps and watch Jackson play or watch the TV (his addiction has started early). Jackson can definitely make him laugh all the time. The other day, Drew was cackling from watching Jackson jump off the slide at the playground. I love to observe the two of them together...it is hillarious. Jackson can get a little too rough sometimes, but it never seems to upset Drew. Second children must be more resillent. Drew can sit up unassisted for brief periods and has started eating baby food. Well, I should say we have been feeding him baby food. He is yet to master the art of swallowing it. Most of it is on his mouth, bib, clothes, bouncy seat, etc.

No comments: