Tuesday, October 7, 2008

11 Months Old

This sweet little baby is officially 11 months old. Wow, time has really flown with my second child. Drew is crawling and into lots of stuff, especially cords, drawers, and cabinets. He also developed a desire for the remote control. Whenever he sees it, he goes crazy until he gets it. Being the only female in my house, I realize I may never have access to the remote again. Drew has a few tricks such as waving and clapping his hands. He also can give kisses, which sometimes results in the recipient being bitten and led to his nickname of pirhanna baby. The child has eight teeth so he can definitely chomp you. He can also do "Touchdown" (if only the Vols would do this in their games, there would be more rejoicing at our house). His favorite toy is any ball and the foods from Jackson's kitchen, and his favorite book is Where's My Teddy? and Moo Baa LaLaLa. Drew can also repeat mama, dada, and hi. He is for sure a daddy's boy, because he is so excited when he sees Andy and will go to him from me all the time. When Andy is holding him, he hardly ever comes to me.

On the move...
Having a little snack
Little thumb sucker with his lovie, he loves to rub the ears on his lovie when he is going to sleep
Happy little baby!

5 comments:

LB said...

Love the new header picture! I can't believe that Drew is 11 months! How does that happen?

Mandy said...

Drew is so cute and he looks like such a happy baby! I laughed thinking about yet another child playing with the remote in their house...what is it with the "real" things...they don't fall for the fakes either! He's a doll and I love his outfit with his monogram!

Mandy said...

Great pictures! Drew and Jackson are going to have so much fun growing up together! Two boys...we're in for some excitement over the next several years! :)

Candie Bowen said...

Such sweet pictures! I love the new one of the 2 at the top!

Segadi Family said...

Sweet new pictures! I can't believe Drew already 11 months! Emery loves the remote too- anything with buttons!