Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I cannot wait...



I am so excited about this movie. This summer, I read the Twilight and New Moon, the first two books in the series. Hopefully, I will read Eclipse and Breaking Dawn soon. I transferred my Harry Potter obsession to this since they switched the release dates on the two movies.


Also, 24 will be back in action on Sunday, November 23. It has been way too long:) I cannot wait to see Jack Bauer in action. Where has he been? What is going to happen in the world? How will Jack manage to save the world again? I guess we will watch and find out. Some of my fellow CTU fans are planning a viewing party...Yeah! Click here to watch the 24 trailer.

That is going to be an exciting weekend! So, let me know if you are planning to see one or both of these...

3 comments:

Kari said...

I am so with you on the Twilight!! I have read all four books and love them!! Some of my friends and I talk about Edward and Bella like they are real people...hehe

So ready for the movie..and I love your new look on the blog!!

Candie Bowen said...

Love the new blog look with a hint of bling-bling!!! I'm counting down to 24 also, but for other reasons...

Mandy said...

Definitely! I will be seeing both of them!