Thursday, October 23, 2008

Happy Birthday to baby Drew!

Our baby Drew turned one today (I cannot believe this is possible!). Nothing special planned for today...just a fun night at home with our family of four and breakfast for dinner. yummy, but will Drew eat it? Who knows? We have a family birthday party planned for Sunday lunch. A sentimental birthday post coming soon.
Here is a comparision of Drew now and when he was born...

His sweet little feet and toes before heading home from the hospital and then now...

7 comments:

vergne said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Drew! I love the new look to your blog, Rebekah and the picture of the boys! We really enjoyed Walden Farm too!

Paula

Candie Bowen said...

Happy Birthday Drew! I can't believe he is one already! I've been thinking about him this week. I love the sweet pictures.

Polly said...

I love little boy brothers! They are the best!

Melissa said...

Girl...you've got to get some caramels!!! Publix had them buy one get one free last week, so I stocked up. I love the expression on Jackson's face in the pic of the boys at the top of your blog...so cute!

Mandy said...

Love your new blog! I can't believe Drew is already one. Time flies! He and Jackson are so sweet together!

Segadi Family said...

Happy Birthday sweet Drew!! Can you belive a year has gone by??

The Byrd Family said...

Happy Birthday baby Drew! I can't believe our "babies" are already one??!! You have 2 precious little boys!