Thursday, June 5, 2008

Drew at seven months

Having fun outside on the deck

First Sunday in the buckets at church..."Oh, I love to pat the Bible..."

Here are seven things about Drew at seven months:

1. I love to smile and smile big. I open my entire mouth and will show you my two bottom teeth and the start of another three on the top, which causes me drool all the time.
2. I am usually happy unless you want to change my clothes or show me my bottle and not give it to me immediately. Really, why does it take so long to put the powder in and shake it?
3. I adore my big brother, Jackson. He is so entertaining! I will be big soon and join the action, but for now I am content to sit and watch.
4. My exersaucer and jumperoo are super fun. I could jump forever. It may help my legs to develop definition other than baby rolls, which my mom thinks are so cute!
5. I would rather chew on my bib than eat my baby food. The bib actually tastes better than some of the stuff they try to feed me.
6. I am very ticklish and love to belly laugh all the time. Mommy and Daddy love to get my tickle spots and hear me giggle.
7. I can roll from my back to my stomach, however rolling back over to my back is always a struggle.

5 comments:

Julie said...

He's such a sweetheart. I just love watching him with that big smile! What a great husband and boys-looks like a fun anniversary!

Polly said...

I love the baby rolls! You guys look great! Congrats on 8 years!

kma said...

I love #6 the most..."belly laughs" are the BEST!

Sounds like a perfect anniversay...morning to night! Happy 8th Kelly

Kari said...

Yay!! I made it to your blog..I'm so glad that you found me...I look forward to keeping up with you!!

WOW it is hard to beleive that Drew is 7 months already....he is such a cutie!! and what a great post about all the things he does and enjoys..thanks for sharing!!

Whitney said...

It was so great to see you and catch up for a minute the other day! Your little family is adorable!! Glad you are doing so great:)