Thursday, June 5, 2008

Anniversary

Andy making breakfast
Jackson with his rose for mommy
Drew with his rose for mommy (attached to his crib...don't you love the bottom in the air when they are sleeping!)
Dinner at Maggiano's

On Tuesday, Andy and I celebrated our 8th anniversary. It seems like yesterday that we got married. I am extremely blessed to have such a caring and sincere husband. Andy and "the boys" surprised me with breakfast and roses when I got back from my morning run. It was so sweet! Jackson was so excited to give me the rose, but he wanted to make sure I did not touch the pricklies. Drew's rose was attached to his crib, and Andy had the rest of the dozen on the island in the kitchen. Breakfast was incredible...chocolate chip pancakes, bacon, and omelettes. YUMMY! For dinner, we went to Maggiano's. Of course, it was delicious and relaxing. Jackson and Drew had fun with Mama Linda and Aunt Amanda.



2 comments:

Segadi Family said...

Happy Anniversary guys!! What a special surprise from Andy and the boys... so sweet!! I hope you all have many, many more wonderful years together!! Love the sweet pictures of Drew- he's getting so big!

Candie Bowen said...

Happy (Late) Anniversary! It seems like yesterday tha Craig & I were sitting at your wedding hearing about Chad & Laura Beth's engagement! Looks like you both had a wonderful day! You can't go wrong with Maggiano's!