Wednesday, June 11, 2008

My Little Camper




Jackson had his first of many camp experiences. We went to visit Andy at Camp O (a camp for kids with kidney problems) on the carnival night. They have several inflatables and rides for all the children. Jackson had a blast doing all the fun stuff. He even did the trampoline bungee and rode the swings. Luckily, I rode the swings after he did because I would not have let him ride. While he was swinging, he had the most hillarious look on his face...terror mixed with excitement. We also feasted on some carnival foods...popcorn and cotton candy. Yummy! Drew and I went back home but Jackson spent the night at camp. The next day a helicopter from Fort Campbell came, he stuffed a bear, did a rock climbing wall, and rode on a Gator. When I went to pick him up, I did not think he would leave. By the way, as a Top Gun fan, my favorite picture is Jackson in the helicopter with the helmet and sunglasses. He is looks like a toddler version of Goose!

Jackson on the trampoline bungee...whee!






Shout out to Jeff and Jill! They are so fun and even rode the Barrels of Fun with Jackson.




5 comments:

Julie said...

I love the pic of "top gun" too!! You have such precious boys!

Candie Bowen said...

What fun! I love all of your new pictures!

Candie Bowen said...

Jackson has NO fear! What a fun experience! I love the top gun picture also & I love all of your new pictures/posts! Drew is adorable- He's growing up so fast!

Courtney said...

What a fun camp! Jackson is such a cute little guy!

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Glad Andy got to work the camp...sounds neat. That's cute that Jackson got to spend one night too. The boys are both so cute. The pictures from the bible presenation are so good of the whole family.