Sunday, June 22, 2008

Pigeon Forge Trip

Last week, we went with my family to Pigeon Forge. The boys had so much fun. Here are some pictures of us playing putt putt at Firehouse golf. Jackson loved it, even though he does not have the entire concept of golf.
Andy helping Jackson learn to putt.
Jackson and my grandaddy
Our entire group (Drew is asleep in the stroller)
Jackson and Andy riding go karts on the Wild Woody. Jackson loved it. He told me, "it went like super fast."

The Parkers after a very delicious and filling meal at The Apple Barn...we love the apple fritters!
Jackson and Andy swimming
Drew and I in the pool. This was the first time that he did not scream when he was in the water. I think the other times the water was too cold.
Jackson and his grammy
We went to Dollywood one day and had so much fun. Here we are on the ferris wheel. Jackson really enjoyed all the rides.



4 comments:

Julie said...

What a fun trip! You have some great pics. I just love your boys! We're going to have to go Dollywood. It looks like so much fun!

Candie Bowen said...

What a fun family trip! I love Andy & Jackson's matching outfits for golf and I LOVE the Apple Barn restaurant. Your pictures make me want to go there right now!

Segadi Family said...

Looks like yall had a great time!! We love the Apple Barn too!

apc24_13_21 said...

Hey! Your family is precious! You have two beautiful children. Miss you guys! - Amber