Sunday, April 19, 2009

We all scream for ice cream!!

On Tax Day, the boys and I celebrated with free cones at Maggie Moo's. This is a "special" for Jackson sometimes, and he absolutely loves their cotton candy ice cream. Drew loves any flavor of ice cream. These sweet boys may not look like me, but they definitely got my love for ice cream. Lots of you know that when I was growing up my dad would make me and my brother a milkshake every night. Of course, we had to eat good at dinner (I will not recount the times I did not get a milkshake because I would not eat my corn or peas). When I would have slumber parties, he would make them for all my friends. YUMMY...They were and still are the very best milkshakes. Because of that, milkshakes and ice cream are my kind of comfort food.

The boys had so much fun eating their ice cream and being silly that day. Jackson loves that his tongue is blue after eating cotton candy ice cream. Drew opted for udder cream that day, and I tried carrot cake (which was actually good).So excited to have a blue tongue!This is Drew literally screaming for ice cream because I took Jackson's cone from him.What an adorable and messy little boy! Here is Drew finishing off Jackson's cone for him.

1 comment:

lyla said...

so cute! i kept meaning to get over there for a free cone and never made it. i love the pics with the blue mouth. lilly loves having a blue mouth after an icee--why is that so much fun? that little picture of drew holding his ball from his easter basket is the sweetest thing i have ever seen!