Thursday, April 30, 2009

Birthday Celebration

Here are some pictures of me and the boys on Saturday night when we celebrated my birthday. We had a delicious dinner at The Cheesecake Factory, where we enjoyed their yummy chocolate chip cookie dough cheesecake.

Mommy and Drew (who is sweeter than any dessert...most of the time!)

Jackson and DaddyAndy has some madras shorts that he got a few years ago, and I found the matching ones this year for both boys...so adorable! We walked around the mall after dinner, and Andy said he got several, "Ahh's" because of the matching shorts.
In honor of my 32nd birthday, here are some things on my "bucket list."

  • See all 50 states
  • Go on an Alaskan cruise with Andy
  • See Walt Disney World at Christmas time
  • Run another marathon (this will be awhile if ever, maybe the Marine Corps Marathon)
  • Run the Minnie Half Marathon at Walt Disney World
  • Wilderness Trek (Andy and I have been wanting to do this and we will be going in July)
  • Hike down the Grand Canyon and back up
  • Become more proficient at sewing
  • Read entire Bible
  • Go on a mission trip with Andy and the boys someday
  • Visit the City of Children again
  • Meet a US President
  • Get caught up on scrapbooking and stay current
  • Make a t-shirt quilt with my race shirts or old Pi Delta shirts
  • Learn to garden (my Granny Evans and my Grandaddy Williams both have really green thumbs maybe I have it in me...somewhere)
  • Be a contestant on Wheel of Fortune (yes, I love this show)

1 comment:

Segadi Family said...

Happy Birthday Rebekah!! Choc Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake is my fav! Love all of your new pictures and the boys matching shorts are awesome!Love your bucket list... I have several of the same on mine- minus the running ones of course! :)