Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Franklin Classic

Tyler and Jackson waiting to cheer for their daddies
Andy running in downtown Franklin
One of our family traditions is to participate in the Franklin Classice on Labor Day. Andy ran the 10K race yesterday and did great. Then, he walked the 4K with Jackson and me. It is a wonderful event in downtown Franklin. As you can see, Jackson had to wear his sweatband and running shirt because he was "running" with daddy. He thinks his t-shirt is a running shirt because it has a moon (Nike swoosh) like daddy's running shirts.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

The picture of Jackson asleep after school cracks me up! That is so cute!

Kimberlie Reese Denham said...

Hey Parker,
I found you through Jilina. Jackson is so big-I haven't seen him since Hodge's wedding. You have a beautiful family. Glad I will be able to watch your family grow.
love
reese