Sunday, September 2, 2007

Harpeth Hills Preschool




Jackson has his first full day of preschool on Tuesday. He is really excited and talks about going to school and taking his lunch box. The real test will on Tuesday when the fun begins. I know he will love it. There might be a small adjustment period. We went on Friday to sneak-a-peek and meet his teachers, Miss Ashley and Miss Michelle. They are absolutely wonderful and are perfect for Jackson. Also, Ford and Carter are in Jackson's class, which he will like having some familiar faces. I know he will have a blast with them. I am looking forward to several days to run errands and do some last minute things before Drew comes. I cannot wait to hear what Jackson has to say when I pick him up on Tuesday...it should be interesting!

4 comments:

LB said...

Lawton starts Mother's Day Out on Tuesday, too. I am so excited! We went last week to open house and he seemed to be excited. Let's hope Tuesday goes well for all! :)

kma said...

So glad to share a class with you, Jackson! Love, Ford

Danielle said...

Okay...this is so random...but I googled Harpeth Hills Mother's Day out and your blog popped up! I wouldln't normally leave a random comment like this but I know you from SOMEWHERE and it is driving me crazy!!! I am thinking you went to Tennessee Tech...maybe... Anyway, I am thinking about starting my little guy in MDO next year and Harpeth Hills was recommended. Sounds like you liked it way back in '07!!!
Sorry this is so random. Please don't think I am nuts. Just wanted to say hello and see if TTU is the connection!!

Danielle said...

Wait...I am thinking you went to CA and were in Kappa Phi with me! It is all coming back I think!! :)