Thursday, September 20, 2007

Walt Disney World






Here is the final installment of the Walt Disney World pictures...sorry, I took over 200 pictures and there were so many that I loved. I had to share lots! Please pardon my short novel on my blog and humor me. There is really nothing like being in Walt Disney World. It is just such a unique place. This probably be our last trip for a while. We have to wait until baby Drew can handle all the excitement and we can handle two kids. Several people commented on me going to Disney World being pregnant. I think that may be the easiest way to take two kids to Disney World. We always knew where one was and had two pairs of eyes to watch the other.

11 comments:

Candie Bowen said...

Oh, I love all of the pictures! What a fun trip! That is a very good point- about taking 2 kids to Disney. I'm sure that is the best way to keep up with 2!

Unknown said...

Hey Rebecca!
You look SOOOOO good!! I can tell y'all had a great time in Disney. We are going back in Nov. (our 5th trip in 4 years...see a pattern here!) We love it. It's not that hard with two kids! We took Ann Welch when she was 3 months (my mom did help that time) and again when she was 11 months. You just make do. Can't wait to see pics of the new baby. Christine keeps me informed. Talk to you soon,
Allison

Christine said...

Looks like y'all had a great time!!

Segadi Family said...

Looks like yall had so much fun! Maybe we'll get to go someday soon!

Julie said...

Looks like you had a great trip!! You have some really good pics--I exscpect them to be scrapbooked before Drew gets here-Ha! You'll have to give me some Disney tips before we go!

LB said...

Fun times! I can't wait until we are able to take Lawton one day. I'm glad that you posted so many pics!

Unknown said...

IMPRESSED at your pregnancy stamina - I don't think I could handle Disney World pregnant! Great pictures!

Segadi Family said...

Also meant to ask- do you have a website that you use to plan your Disney trips? I really enjoy our "after-Bunco" talks too- you are always welcome to stay as long as you want! I need the girltime so don't stay out too long after Drew is born- or he can just sit and chat with us. :)

Charlie and Jennifer Senn said...

Your family looks so adorable and happy as ever. Jackson is a doll...love that white blonde hair! Glad you had a fun trip to Disney.

Jennifer Berry Senn

Holly said...

Hi, I knew Andy through Brian Petty and saw your blog through April Segadi. You have a beautiful family! Congratulations on the one on the way!

Heather B Mc said...

Looks like a great trip. I can't wait to take Brooks for his first Disney Trip. I am just not sure when that will be with baby on the way.